Account Director / VP
BTC is looking for an Account Director / VP to join our team and help the firm achieve its next level of growth. In this position, you will be responsible for several accounts as the primary client contact,
In addition, client prospecting, networking, and business development will be important parts of your day-to-day responsibilities and overall opportunity with the firm.
In this role, you will execute on a variety of day-to-day client needs – individually and with support from the broader team – across PR Marketing Communications disciplines.
As is the nature of a small agency, you will be asked to wear many hats and juggle multiple responsibilities. Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills are critical.
We are specifically looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to collaborate and will thrive in a smaller, suburban agency environment.
BTC offers qualified individuals a unique leadership opportunity in a nimble, flexible, family-friendly setting. Salary and commission structure will align with experience.
- BS / BA Advertising / Communications / Marketing / Public Relations preferred
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of Agency experience in account management/project management
- Driven and passionate about delivering results
- Experience working in a fast-paced business environment with regular client contact
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple work streams, schedules, and budgets
- Effective communicator and listener able to assess situations/needs and communicate effectively with agency teams and clients
- Problem solver with the ability to address challenges and help agency teams and clients overcome them
Celebrating its 43rd year in Wayne, PA, BTC Marketing Communications is a full-service, integrated, regional and national PR and marketing communications firm serving B2B, Mission-Based, Hospitality, Education, and Senior Living clients.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BTC is one of the Mid-Atlantic region’s leading full-service marketing and communications firms. Located in Wayne, PA, BTC helps clients achieve their business goals with smart, creative and cost-effective PR and Marketing Communications programs.
We are seeking reliable freelance designers to supplement our design team. We are a fast-paced agency with a diverse client list, giving designers the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
Currently, all work would be remote, but once we are able to return to the office, our preference would be someone who can work out of our Wayne location.
This is a part-time, as needed position best suited for someone who works primarily as a freelancer. We are not looking to hire a full-time employee at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital media or similar focus
- Preference is 1-2 years of professional agency experience, but motivated self-starters are welcome
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent print design skills for different types of deliverables such as logos, packaging, simple print pieces such as flyers, and multi-page documents such as annual reports
- Comfortable working on websites at all stages: concepts, site map, wireframes, designs, talking to developers and launch
- Comfortable updating and maintaining a variety of websites, almost all are on WordPress
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
The successful candidate will:
- be team-oriented
- have excellent people skills
- have a sense of humor
- be a confident communicator
- be a good manager of his/her own time
- can handle multiple projects without missing deadlines
- can keep up with the pressures of a fast-paced agency
Interested in applying? Please email a cover letter, resume and link to portfolio to email@example.com.